2013 will see the biggest change to PAYE processes in nearly 70 years.
Maggie Anderson of HMRC and Steve Wade of KPMG returned to ICAEW to give a more in-depth analysis following the first RTI Webinar held in September 2013. Over 800 members tuned in to hear them speak and both Maggie and Steve took members' burning questions on how RTI will affect them and their clients.
Real Time Information will mean that for most payments to employees via payroll, the data will have to be submitted to HMRC on or before payday.
The webinar covered the following questions and more:
- What are the recent developments in RTI?
- How should you make sure you are ready?
- When doesn’t the 'on or before' requirement apply?
- Are you ready for payroll alignment?
- How do you submit a Full Payment Summary (FPS)?
- Penalties and payments vs liabilities process?
Access the webinar resources
View a recording of the webinar
Download a PDF version of the slides
If you experience problems viewing the recording you may need to install the GoToMeeting codec. Please be advised that you will need Windows Media Player Version 9 or higher to view the recording.